I decided to join in the Facebook game, but decided to do it here as well. So —
1. I was a teenage talking reindeer.
2.. Despite being from Ohio, I have never gone cow tipping.
3. My first “real” (not in the school newspaper) was in 1984 in The Wooster Review. I had won the Ohio High School Creative Writing Contest with a science fiction story called “Sidewalk Sale.” It was about a group of small businesses who revive the concept of sidewalk sales to compete against the big stores. Among the items sold were sonic suppositories.
4. For me, Steve Austin will always be the Six Million Dollar Man.
5. As a kid, when swimming, I used to pretend I was The Man From Atlantis.
6. I have a Bachelor of Philosophy but I have never taken a philosophy course.
7. I have had dinner with both Neil Gaiman and George R. R. Martin, though not at the same time and I’m sure neither one would remember it.
8. I have been to all 50 states as well as 4 Canadian Provinces.
9. I have slept in all four hemispheres.
10. I have never been abducted by aliens and frankly, I’m bitter about that.