Monthly Archives: June 2014
So who likes zombies?
For those of you who like zombie stories check these out:
My friend Mark Mills has a fun zombie story available at Tor.com:Preparations
One of my alumni has a zombie novel out. Check out Katherine Wynter’s novel Blackout.
At the Newport (KY) Aquarium
New Women’s Comic Company
There’s a new comic book company just started featuring work by women writers and women artists. It’s called Kymera Press.
They are currently running a Kickstarter campaign, so check them out and help if you can.
Another yard critter
My Birthday Present
Tree frogs enjoying the pool.
Facebook Quizzes I Am Waiting For
1. Which former Secretary of Education are you?
2. Which Interstate are you?
3. Which famous Canadian curler are you?
4. Which preposition are you? (I want to be “betwixt”)
5. Which Icelandic food item are you?
6. Which variety of hosta are you?
7. Which literary theory are you? (Post-structuralist anyone?)
8. Which Red Shirt are you?
9. Which sentence from a Faulkner novel are you? (How about “My mother is a fish”?)
10. Which Pierre Menard character are you? (Yes, that is for the literature geeks out there.)
Have your own ideas? Let me see them!
They have the right idea for summer vacation.